Escaped In Time, a premiere escape room experience, is looking for Game Masters. Great Game Masters are the key to our customers having an exceptional experience; so stellar customer service skills are mandatory. Game Masters create the energy and excitement necessary for customers to begin their adventure while calming fears and providing the help and clarity teams need to have a one-of-a-kind experience. Game Masters maintaining a professional, service-oriented focus and deliver flawless experiences to our customers by running our live events. We are seeking hardworking and enthusiastic people who want to work in a unique and growing industry. We are currently seeking part time positions varying from 0-20 hours weekly, mostly nights and weekends.
Please note: Incomplete Applications will be immediately rejected.
- Greet and engage with customers in a courteous/professional manner as they arrive.
- Provide customers with instructions/rules and room scenarios before their game.
- Diligently monitor games, quickly providing clues and additional assistance when appropriate to ensure a positive game experience for customers.
- Provide resolution to customer issues both in person and over the phone.
- Leading post-game review sessions with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Reset and Clean rooms with both speed and accuracy.
- Identify, resolve, and repair in-game issues quickly to ensure that game play is not negatively impacted.
- Ability to handle the unexpected and remain composed and professional to our customers.
- Provide general upkeep and cleaning of the rooms and the facility.
- Assist in the training/on-boarding of new hires when necessary.
- Assist with closing and opening duties, as necessary.
- Be knowledgeable about our product and overall industry.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- A minimum of 2-years, consecutive and relevant professional experience in a client-facing role.
- Include: Two professional references; one from a current, or past employer.
- Computer skills include basic Windows functions along with quick and accurate typing.
- Must be able to work independently and be comfortable taking initiative.
- Skilled in interpersonal communication, customer service, and presenting to various types/ sizes of groups.
- Must be punctual and flexible with schedules and possible long hours and have a smartphone with app and internet browsing capability.
- Must be able to continuously monitor guests up to 1 hour providing personalized engagement
- Requires sitting at a console for extended periods at a time
- Should be able to lift up to 50 lbs., reach, squat, kneel, climb a ladder, use minor hand tools
- The ideal candidate has experience with and is capable of passionately representing a brand positively in a multitude of settings.
- Should be outgoing, enthusiastic, well groomed, courteous, and engaging with customers
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Public speaking skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible availability. Your work hours will be based on business needs. Weekend shifts are required.
- You must be available to work late afternoons, evenings, and weekends, sometimes on short notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
2 years of Customer Facing Experience
High school or equivalent
4442 Barnes Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80917
|Job Category||Game Master|