At Escaped In Time, the health and wellness of our staff and our customers is our #1 priority. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing a clean, safe, and welcoming experience, we have extensive cleanliness policies and procedures in place to help protect against the spread of bacteria and germs.
WHAT WE DO:
All bookings are PRIVATE, at no additional cost. Your experience will only be with people that you know.
Our staff conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all surfaces, locks, keys, and props using CDC approved disinfectant cleaning supplies. In addition, we regularly complete deep cleaning of the facility on a regular basis.
In the event someone in your party is ill, we will cancel your reservation and issue a promo code for the value of your purchase for a future game when everyone is well enough to attend.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not into your hands
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
• For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you’re sick please stay home and take care of yourself
With cold and flu season upon us and heightened awareness around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please know that we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow instructions and recommendations issued by public health authorities or government agencies as needed.
We’re proud of our high cleanliness standards and the proactive, preventative measures we take to protect against the spread of bacteria and germs. Thank you for your ongoing support and shared efforts to help keep our communities strong and healthy!
Steve and Cindy
Owners – Escaped In Time