At Escaped In Time, the health and wellness of our staff and our customers is our #1 priority. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing a clean, safe, and welcoming experience, we have extensive cleanliness policies and procedures in place to help protect against the spread of bacteria and germs.
WHAT WE DO:
We are following and exceeding CDC, Colorado Governor’s Guidelines and best practices guidelines.
- Our staff conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all surfaces, locks, keys, and props using CDC approved disinfectant cleaning supplies. In addition, we regularly complete deep cleaning of the facility on a regular basis.
- Through the use of UV Disinfectant lights (UVC Radiation), our staff does a deep UVC cleansing of all public spaces overnight. Each UVC Disinfecting light can cover 600 Sq Ft and is a known disinfectant for air, water, and nonporous surfaces. UVC radiation has been shown to be effective in inactivating the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which is the virus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- All bookings are PRIVATE, at no additional cost. Your experience will only be with people that you know.
- Adjusting our booking times to allow for social distancing in our lobby.
- Until directed otherwise, ALL players must wear masks that cover their nose and mouths. Escaped In Time will NOT be providing masks and you MUST BRING YOUR OWN. Players not having a mask will NOT be permitted to play and NO REFUNDS will be given for players without masks.
- Until directed otherwise, ALL players must wear non-latex gloves while interacting with objects in the rooms. Escaped In Time will provide each player with one pair of non-latex gloves for use with our games.
- In the event someone in your party is ill, we will cancel your reservation and issue a promo code for the value of your purchase for a future game when everyone is well enough to attend.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you’re sick please stay home and take care of yourself. We will be happy to cancel your reservation and issue a promo code for the value of your purchase for a future game when everyone is well enough to attend.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth while in our facility.
- Wear non-latex gloves while playing in our rooms.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not into your hands
Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
With cold and flu season upon us and heightened awareness around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please know that we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow instructions and recommendations issued by public health authorities or government agencies as needed.
We’re proud of our high cleanliness standards and the proactive, preventative measures we take to protect against the spread of bacteria and germs. Thank you for your ongoing support and shared efforts to help keep our communities strong and healthy!
Steve and Cindy
Owners – Escaped In Time